Kuwait's Foreign Minister returnes from Arab tour
Kuwait's Foreign Minister Sheikh Dr. Mohammed Al-Sabah said here Monday his tour to three GCC countries aimed at consulting to further cement mechanisms of the Gulf bloc.
Speaking to reporters after returning home, Sheikh Mohammed said his visits to Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar were after the Gulf Cooperation Council's (GCC) summit that was recently held in Riyadh.
Sheikh Mohammed said the GCC foreign ministers would meet in Riyadh next Saturday to discuss the GCC march,according to KUNA.
The Foreign ministers would discuss the free trade agreements (FTAs) with the US, said the minister.
- Kuwait's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hold Talks in the UAE
- Kuwaiti Foreign Minister visits Bahraini counterpart in Doha
- Kuwaiti State Minister to Visit Qatar on Monday
- Kuwait, Bahrain join Saudi Arabia in recalling envoys to Damascus
- Kuwaiti Minister of State for Foreign Affairs in Qatar for GCC conference