At least four Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
Four Palestinians were killed Saturday and more than 20 wounded by Israeli soldiers during clashes at the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, according to Palestinian sources.
Among the injured, several were seriously injured, according to a medical source. The clashes erupted after Palestinian fighters attacked an Israeli military vehicle patrolling at the edge of the Gaza Strip, witnesses have said. Four Israeli soldiers were wounded in the explosion, two seriously, according to Israeli military sources.
The tension between Israel and armed Palestinian groups in Gaza is rising these days. On Thursday, a tunnel packed with explosives exploded near the border with Israel, wounding a soldier. The same day, a Palestinian teenager was killed by Israeli fire according to Palestinian sources.
Two days earlier, three Israeli soldiers on patrol along the security fence with Gaza, were injured by an explosive device.
- Israeli missiles kill at least four in Gaza Strip; Four Palestinians, Israeli officer killed in other incidents
- Gaza Strip: At least four Palestinians killed in clash with Israeli patrol
- Gaza Strip: Israel fire kills at least four Palestinians
- Gaza Strip: At least four Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: At least 20 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire