Libyan President phones Jordanian King
Jordan’s King Abdullah II received on Sunday a telephone call from Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi, according to QNA news agency.
A statement issued by the Jordanian Royal Court said the two leaders discussed during their conversation latest regional developments. (Albawaba.com)
- Jordan King receives phone call from Egypt’s President
- Syrian President and Jordanian King Discuss Relations
- Syrian President Phones Jordanian Monarch to Discuss Middle East Peace
- Jordanian King, Egyptian President discuss state for Palestinians
- Libyan leader, Tunisian president discuss latest developments in Ivory Coast