Marrakech hosts international investment conference "Expanding Horizons in North Africa"
The international investment conference "Expanding Horizons in North Africa", which was sponsored by the American organization OPIC (Overseas Private Investment Cooperation), recently took place in Marrakech with the aim of highlighting the investment opportunities in the region. Albayane reports that the Conference was attended by the representatives of the American and local companies providing them with an opportunity to learn about the possibilities of joint ventures and the investment climate from the senior officials of the countries in the region. At the opening ceremony of the conference, Moroccan Prime Minister Driss Jettou said that the Moroccan government will launch a program consisting of projects for the realization of new highways and modernization of the telecommunication network in Morocco.
- Dubai hosts 9th annual GSM in Middle East, Gulf and North Africa conference
- Marrakech to host international conference on outsourcing
- Moroccan highway network to expand
- Index expands its market position with new product-specific shows
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to open 40 new hotels in the Middle East and North Africa in the next five years