Mediterranean short film festival in Tangier
The third edition of the Mediterranean short film festival will be held in Tangier on September 10-16. It will be arranged by the Moroccan Cinematographic Center (CCM), reported the August 9 edition of <i>Al-Sabah</i> newspaper. Approximately 20 Mediterranean states will participate in this event, including Morocco, Tunisia, Portugal, Slovakia, Syria, Albania, Algeria, Croatia, Egypt, France, Spain, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Malta and Palestine. CCM announced that 30 short films will compete in the festival; Three of these films will be Moroccan. The jury will be headed by a Swiss film producer, and will include also a Moroccan actor, Lebanese and Greece film critics, and the head of the French Cinema Center as members.
It should be mentioned that in last year's edition the Winner of the Prize to the first work was young Algerian French director, Nassim Amaouche.
- online arab cinema directory launched by eu-funded med-screen project
- Tanja hosts Mediterranean Short Film Fest
- From the Middle East to the Mediterranean: Jordan cinema sweeps the Venice International Film Festival
- Arab Mediterranean Film Festival to Open in Jordan
- International Festival of Mediterranean cinema in Tétouan