MEMAC Ogilvy Announces the Appointment of Saada Hammad as Regional Public Relations Director for the MENA Region
“Saada brings a tremendous amount of experience to what is already one of the leading PR agencies in the Middle East and North Africa,” said Edmond Moutran, Chairman & CEO of Memac Ogilvy & Mather Holding - Middle East & North Africa (MENA). “She is truly one of the best in the business and I am confident she will provide leadership to the organization and excellent counsel to our regional clientele.”
Hammad brings a wealth of experience to her role and is an exceptional communicator with a background in public relations, marketing, and development in both the corporate and agency worlds. Hammad began her career in public relations at Bain Communications in Dubai and added value amongst various organizations in the region and most recently was the communications manager for General Motors Middle East.
At GM, she built an in-house and agency team while developing and executing multifaceted strategies that integrated corporate communications, product communications, employee and dealer communications, media relations and corporate social responsibility. It was under Hammad’s tenure that GM navigated its communications needs through the company’s bankruptcy by the development and execution of a reputation management campaign.
Hammad will be working closely with MEMAC Ogilvy’s PR directors and managing directors of to drive the vision and strategy for the regional network. Her remit will include further expansion for the agency into new areas and practices, business development and talent management. She will play a key role in providing clients with consistent, measurable results across the region.
- Ogilvy PR’s global heavyweights come to Cairo for regional conference
- Samer El Khalil Appointed New General Motors Middle East Communications and Public Relations Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Memac Ogilvy Solidifies Position As Digital Leader in Middle East
- MEMAC Ogilvy & Mather LLC forges partnership with Arab International Women’s Forum
- Arab Bank Appoints Memac Ogilvy & Mather to Manage and Execute Its Communications and Advertising Campaigns in Jordan and the Middle East