Mercato is a Key sponsor of the 15th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival
Mercato, the first Renaissance themed mall in Dubai and the Middle East, has announced its sponsorship for the coming 15th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival that will commence on the 28th of this month.
“Since the inauguration of the mall in 2002, we have been proud to be one of the Key sponsors of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) each year. Mercato will continue this strategic partnership by being one of the key partners of the festival for this year as well”, said Rana Jaser, PR and Corporate Communications Manager of Mercato.
The festival has become a trade mark in itself for the international market, celebrating the largest retail event for the industry. This has reflected in the active tourism sector, which in turn will help boosts, the economy of our city. The festival also helps to attract millions of visitors from all over the globe, supported by the carnival festivities taking place in Dubai each year. Apart from the lucrative prizes given away every year, the entertainment shows that the shopping malls provide for their guests cannot be missed. Mercato has once again geared up to celebrate the festival.
The mall will be fully decorated to animate the cultural characteristics of the mall. We are worked on the calendar of events that our customers eagerly await every year. The DSF is a celebration for the whole family, and there will be something for both residents and tourist to enjoy, in addition to the big prizes that our customers can look forward to.
- Mercato and Town Centre Jumeirah sales soar in the third week of Dubai Shopping Festival
- Mercato bags two DSF awards and announces the winners of the mega prizes for this Dubai Shopping Festival
- Surprising Millions add to the festivities at Mercato mall
- Dubai Festival City readies to host Eidyat Dubai Mega Raffle
- Mercato creates atmosphere of Italian theatre to celebrate 15th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival