The Middle East is Very Attractive to the Global Construction Industry
The global construction market is seeing the Middle East as the place to increase business and start new business according to The Big 5 2010's technical conference chairman, Stephen Oehme, consultant and regional director of Hyder Consulting.
His opening statement, which discussed the 'phenomenal market' in the region with 1,300 projects worth $418bn in the UAE alone, highlighted the fact that the Middle East is 'very attractive' to the global industry as the market moves out of the recession.
- Hyder Consulting highlights advantages of precast concrete at regional summit
- hyder consulting brings international expertise to region with new senior appointments
- Home grown businesses lead franchise growth
- Gulf Extrusions keen on tapping new business opportunities at second Middle East Aluminium Conference
- Strong recovery continues in the regional business jet charter market, according to Middle East’s largest business aircraft operator