Moroccan, Qatari leaders witness signature of tourism agreement
A round of official talks was held over the weekend in Marshan Palace at Tangier between the State of Qatar under the chairmanship of the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani and Morocco under the chairmanship of King Mohammad VI, <i>QNA</I> reported.
Cooperation between the two countries and means of bolstering them beside international and regional issues were discussed during the talks. The Emir and the Moroccan monarch have witnessed the signing of a frame agreement between Qatari Diar company in housing investment and Moroccan government to set up an investment and tourism program in Howarah beach in Tangeir and Tatwan.
- Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort and Qatar Airways offer ‘QMiles’ to Privilege Club members
- Qatari investment in Tangier
- Hilton Worldwide signs Management Agreement with Dead Sea Resorts
- Khatami Calls for ‘Asian Convergence’ to Face Western Dominance
- Business schools rush in to train new generation of ME managers