Morocco-Russia Joint Commission to convene soon
A meeting of the Moroccan-Russian joint commission is to meet in the first two months of the year 2003 to examine the bilateral fisheries agreement signed in October in Moscow.
The decision was made during a meeting in Rabat between Moroccan sea fisheries minister, Tayeb Ghafes, and Russia's ambassador to Morocco, Yuri Kjotov, according to MAP news agency.
The two officials emphasized that the agreement signed during the visit by Morocco’s King Mohammed VI to Moscow would allow Rabat to benefit from Moscow's expertise in scientific research, executive training and other fishing activities. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Moroccan King to Visit Yemen Soon
- ESCWA ministers recommend holding forum on Palestine reconstruction
- Morocco, Turkey to Hold Joint Commission Meeting in October
- Report: CIA Chief to Supervise Palestinian-Israeli Security Meeting in Cairo Friday
- CIA Chief Set for Talks with Israeli, Palestinian Leaders to Shore Up Ceasefire