Nasrallah: Next week critical for prisoner exchange deal with Israel
Hizbullah leader, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, on Monday evening urged Israel to conclude the prisoner exchange deal with his movement.
Nasrallah said that next week will be critical to securing a deal with Israel on the exchange of prisoners. German mediators are set to report to Hizbullah on the outcome of talks on the matter with Israeli representatives.
According to Nasrallah, the fate of the prisoners rests solely in the hands of Israel. He added that he is unable to appraise the level of Israel's seriousness in relating to the potential deal, and that he is not confident Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is still interested in the successful conclusion of an agreement with Nasrallah. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Nasrallah Rejects Press Reports on Progress Regarding Prisoner Exchange Deal With Israel
- Nasrallah explains deal with Israel
- Nasrallah: Prisoner exchange negotiations with Israel in ''final stages'', Warns Israel from attacking Syria, Lebanon
- Nasrallah: Prisoner swap negotiations with Israel entering ''decisive'' phase
- Israeli cabinet set to approve prisoner swap deal with Hizbullah