National conference on photography in Morocco
Organized by the Moroccan Association of Photographic Art (AMAP), a national conference on photography with the theme “the current situation of photography in Morocco” will take place from 1 to 2 October. E-marrakech reports that the Conference will focus on topics like "influences and interactions of photography in Morocco", "photography between visual memory and technical aspects", "perspective on photography in Morocco" and "contribution of photography in the evolution of the national media”. The conference will see the participation of professionals of photography from different cities of the kingdom.
- Union of Tunisian Artists photography award goes to Wadii M’hiri
- Western Region Development Council announces results of the Al Gharbia Photography Competition 2010
- Month of Photography in Marrakech
- Ajman City Centre Showcases Student Talent
- DSS 2009 Photography Exhibition announces winners on concluding day of display