NBK donates an Ambulance Vehicle for Gaza Victims
As part of its pan-Arab social responsibility and outreach, National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), in collaboration with the Kuwait Red Crescent Society, donated an ambulance vehicle for the benefit of Gaza victims within the emergency donation campaign launched by the Bank to support the people of the Gaza Strip who have been suffering the Israeli aggressions for the past several days. A special NBK account number (0005208960103) has been allocated to channel donations.
NBK-Kuwait Chief Executive Officer, Isam Al Sager said that the launch of this donation drive comes as a direct response to the tragic situation facing our fellow brothers and sisters residing under siege and aggression in Gaza.
He indicated that all NBK branches, call centre & Watani On Line (WOL) will be devoted to receive and channel the donations.
"The ruthless bloodbaths and massacres being perpetrated by the Israeli occupation forces against the civilian population in the Gaza Strip necessitates joining forces and efforts to relief suffering of those being victimized and displaced in Gaza", Al Sager added.
Al Sager express his sincere thanks and appreciation for the Kuwait Red Crescent Society for their active and prompt response to lend a hand of relief for Gaza victims.
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Young Arab Leaders (YAL), in cooperation with UNRWA, launches the “Bring Gaza Back” campaign to contribute towards rebuilding Gaza
- Mubarak: Israel Avoiding Responsibility for Gaza Strip
- du Hands-over Proceeds from Fund-raising Campaigns in Aid of Gaza Victims to UAE Red Crescent
- Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. and affiliates donate funds