If negotiating with IS can save some lives, why don't we do it?
Members of Islamic State in the Syrian city of Raqqa, the group's nerve centre. [AFP]
- Can peace talks actually save Syrian lives?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Lebanese Man is Obama's Hero, Saves Security Plans
- Croatian PM on refusing refugees: 'We have hearts, but we also have heads'
- Muslim security guard Zouheir is the Internet's newest unsung hero, but it's a little more complex