New Job Opportunities for Filipinos in the Gulf
The Philippine government is offering its citizens living in the Gulf states the chance to take a foreign service examine that may allow them to become a professional in the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs.
The pre-qualifying examine, the Bahrain Tribune daily reports, will be given at the Philippine embassy in Riyadh on March 5. A three-day written examination is scheduled in Manila in April.
* Not be older than 35 at the time they take the test.
* Present a certificate from the Professional Regulations Commission.
* Have earned a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college and have proof.
The test has three parts:
1. Pre-qualifying. Held in Riyadh, it tests grammar, reading comprehension, logical reasoning and quantitative reasoning
2. Written exam in Manila
3. Oral exam in Manila
Applications are available at the Philippine Embassy in Bahrain. For information, call 714-256. Applications must be received at the Philippine embassy in Riyadh before Feb. 21.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Monster.com’s Return2Home provides gateway to job opportunities for Saudi diaspora
- GCC’s USD 2.1 trillion worth of projects set to create new job opportunities for Arab youth
- Job Opportunities for Egyptians in Gulf States Decline
- Professional job opportunities on the rise in the UAE
- Bahrain, Qatar Seek Job Opportunities for Nationals