New Jordanian cabinet wins parliamentary vote of confidence
In Jordan, the parliament backed the new 22-member cabinet of Prime Minister Faisal al-Fayez with an overwhelming vote
of confidence on Tuesday.
The 85-22 vote in the 110-member Chamber of Deputies
officially was constitutionally required for the new Cabinet, which was sworn in October 25.
Three lawmakers abstained. (Albawaba.com)
- Qurei to present new Palestinian cabinet list; vote expected Wednesday
- Kuwaiti interior minister survives no-confidence vote
- Lebanese parliament opens gates after more than two years
- Lebanon cabinet wins vote of confidence
- PA, Israel to discuss withdrawal from Hebron; PLC delays vote of confidence over new cabinet