New training program for Algerian judo team
The technical management of the Algerian Federation of Judo (FAJ) has established a new training program for the national team. The program was set in order to prepare the Algerians for their next two scheduled challenges in Spain (Almeria Mediterranean Games), and in Egypt (World Championship 2005)”. The competition in Spain will take place from June 24 until July 3, and in Cairo from September 7 until September 12.
Liberte Algerie reports that the new training program includes a number of training camps, which will be held in Algeria, as well as several international friendly tournaments with high ranking teams.
- Algeria gets ready to 26the African Judo Championships
- Global Banking Corporation Team Undergo Specialized Training Program
- professional training program for realpro sales and marketing teams
- AUC hosts the second Arab university games
- Emirates Palace organized a training program to apply safety and security in cooperation with the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority