Noor Islamic Bank Hosts Graduate Students from Haub Business School of the United States
Noor Islamic Bank today hosted a delegation of 44 Executive MBA students from Haub Business School - Saint Joseph University from Pittsburgh, as part of the bank’s efforts to boost global awareness on Islamic banking and finance.
The graduates were given a comprehensive presentation on the world of Shari’a compliant banking and finance by the bank’s Shari’a team.
Launched in January 2008, Noor Islamic Bank has earned a solid reputation for performance, premium service and customer care and augmented its self-service banking network to cover more than 84 ATMs, across the UAE.
In addition, the bank also provides round-the-clock accessibility and convenience to its clients through its branch located at the Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, its self-service facilities of Internet Banking, Phone Banking, SMS as well as automated cash and cheque deposit services.
- Noor Islamic Bank signs agreement with Real Estate Regulatory Agency to offer escrow services
- Noor Islamic Bank Introduces Innovative Card Based Salary Payment Scheme
- Noor Islamic Bank launches UAE’s First Arabic Mobile Internet Banking Service
- Noor Islamic Bank Launches New Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority Branch
- Noor Islamic Bank Launches ADDVANTAGE Package