Noor Islamic Bank signs agreement with Real Estate Regulatory Agency to offer escrow services
Noor Islamic Bank has signed an agreement with Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) to offer escrow services based on the new RERA requirements introduced recently.
Galal Kulaib, CEO, Noor Islamic Bank-UAE, and Marwan Bin Ghalita, CEO, RERA, signed the agreement at the RERA headquarters. Marwan Bin Ghalita commended Noor Islamic Bank’s profound commitment to complying with RERA’s initiatives.
Launched in January 2008, Noor Islamic Bank has earned a solid reputation for performance, premium service and customer care and augmented its self-service banking network to cover more than 84 ATMs, across the UAE.
In addition, the bank also provides round-the-clock accessibility and convenience to its clients through its branch located at the Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, its self-service facilities of internet banking, phone banking, SMS as well as automated cash and cheque deposit services.
- Real Estate Regulatory Agency and Dubai Islamic Bank hosts escrow forum
- NBAD Renews Escrow Agreement in Dubai
- Emirates Islamic Bank enters into a strategic agreement with the Real Estate Regulatory Authority
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to manage Guarantee “Escrow” Accounts for property developers
- Noor Islamic Bank Launches New Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority Branch