Official: Jordan's King Abdullah II to Attend OIC Summit
Jordan's King Abdullah II will attend the November 12-14 summit of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) in Qatar, Information Minister Taleb Rifai said in statements published Wednesday.
"Jordan will be represented at the ninth Islamic conference by an official delegation led by his Majesty King Abdullah II," Rifai said after a cabinet meeting late Tuesday.
Jordanian Foreign Minister Abdel Ilah al-Khatib will be leaving for Doha later Wednesday to attend a foreign ministers' meeting ahead of the summit, officials said -- AMMAN (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan's king orders officials not to attend 20th anniversary of Israel peace accord
- Jordan King not to attend Algiers summit
- Pakistani Ruler Leaves to Attend OIC Summit in Doha
- under the patronage of his majesty king abdullah ii, jordan’s leading special operations exhibition and conference will take place on march 31st-apri
- Doha to Host Islamic Summit on November 12-14