Omani-German university for technology established
The Omani-German university for technology - a university managed by the private sector in the Sultanate of Oman in collaboration with university of Akhen in Germany – was established in a ceremony held at Grand Hyatt Muscat Hotel recently, ONA reported.
During the ceremony, agreement to establish the new university with its Headquarters in Muscat was signed. The university is planned to receive its first batch of students in September 2007 whereas the 1st academic year will begin early 2008.
- MODON signs MOU to establish a science and technology zone in Al-Imam University
- Syria, Germany to establish new university
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Signs High-Tech Memorandum of Understanding with Germany’s Darmstadt University of Technology
- HBMSU Board of Governors issues directives to establish university’s leadership in national classification of higher education institutions
- Masdar Institute appoints renowned expert in desalination to establish centre of excellence for water technologies