omanoil awarded 'Superbrands' status
For the first time, Oman Oil Marketing Company (omanoil) has been awarded the highly acclaimed 'Superbrands' status for 2010 by the independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence Superbrands Middle East & North Africa, making it the only Company in the local Oil and Gas sector to win the coveted Award. The announcement was made at a first-of-its kind tribute ceremony to honor and celebrate Oman's most outstanding brands at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Muscat, highlighting omanoil's long standing position as one of the most innovative, trusted and in-demand brands in the Sultanate.
During what is widely known as the 'Oscars of branding', 52 successful brands were recognized from a diverse number of industries and the Superbrands Organization also unveiled the coffee-table style Superbrands book, which includes an extensive profile of each of the selected brands. omanoil was once again certified by Superbrands based on a number of select criteria and attributes, including heritage, history, longevity, customer loyalty, market acceptance and strength, performance and penetration, achievements, products and service offerings, promotions and omanoil's brand values, which represent the core essence of what the organization stands for.
- Omanoil receives top HSE honor at partners conference in shanghai
- Egypt chapter of Superbrands awardS NISSAN “Superbrand Status” for 2004
- Al Ansari Exchange awarded ‘Superbrand’ status by UAE Superbrands Council for the 5th consecutive year
- Omanoil receives 2010 excellence in Omanization award from Ministry of Manpower
- UAE chapter of Superbrands awarded NISSAN “Superbrand Status” for 2004