Pakistan sends relief aid to Iranian earthquake victims
Pakistan on Sunday sent a planeload of tents, blankets and medicine to its neighboring country of Iran, where a powerful earthquake last week killed 230 people and left thousands homeless.
Cabinet Secretary Javed Mehmud said the goods, worth three million rupees (Dlrs 50,000), included 3,000 blankets, 25 tents, and medicine, according to SPA. (Albawaba.com)
- Kuwait sends relief aid to Algerian quake victims
- Saudi Arabia Gives More Than $100 Million to Pakistani Flood Victims
- Iran denies report on death of nationals in tsunami, sends more aid
- Jordan Sends Humanitarian Aid to Flood-Stricken Algerians
- UPS SHIPS SEVEN TONS OF RELIEF MATERIALS TO PAKISTAN EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS