Palestinian killed by Israeli soldiers in West Bank refugee camp raid
Israeli troops shot and killed a 19-year-old Palestinian after raiding his house in the Jenin refugee camp overnight, local media reported Tuesday.
Occupation forces stormed Islam al-Tubasi's home and shot him in the leg when he tried to escape, the teen's family was quoted as saying by Ma'an news agency.
The victim was then dragged from the home and taken to a hospital where he succumbed to his wounds.
Another boy, 13-year-old Salah Ghazzawi, was also shot in the leg allegedly by a stray bullet as he stood on the balcony of his home to watch clashes that had broken out between Israeli forces and local residents of northern West Bank refugee camp, state news agency Wafa said.
Witnesses said soldiers shot several other Palestinians using live ammunition, while dozens more suffered injuries caused by stun grenades and tear gas, the report added.
Approximately 20 Israeli vehicles were involved in the attack.
Soldiers arrested at least one Palestinian, identified as 21-year-old Mohammed al-Fayed.
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian in West Bank, arrest others
- Israeli troops kill Hamas activist, destroy home of another in Tulkarem
- Israeli aggression continues: Palestinian teen shot dead in Gaza Strip, five Palestinians arrested in West Bank
- Five Palestinians dead in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Israeli soldiers injure Palestinian brothers near Nablus as refugee camp stormed