Palestinian boy killed in West Bank, four Israeli soldiers wounded
Israeli troops shot dead a 17-year-old Palestinian during a clash with stonethrowers in the West Bank town of Nablus on Saturday, Palestinian witnesses said.
The witnesses said the soldiers opened fire when their armoured vehicles were stoned in a refugee camp in Nablus and Muhammed Darwish, 17, was fatally shot in the chest. A 21-year-old Palestinian was seriously wounded, they added.
Elsewhere, an Israeli soldier was lightly wounded Sunday morning after he was stabbed by a Palestinian who entered an army base next to Otniel settlement, in the southern Mount Hebron area of the West Bank, Israel Radio reported.
On Saturday night, three Israeli soldiers were lightly wounded in the Gaza Strip when an explosive device detonated as they were traveling next to the Kfar Darom settlement.
Shots were fired overnight Saturday and early Sunday morning at Israeli posts in the Gush Katif settlement bloc in the Gaza Strip. There were no injuries, Israel Radio reported. (Albawaba.com)
- At least seven Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip and West Bank; Israeli incursions in Hebron, Dir al Balah
- Second Palestinian Killed by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Israel plans to escalate measures against Palestinian groups as four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank
- Three Palestinians killed; Settler seriously wounded in Gaza Strip