Palestinian civilians including children killed and wounded in Israeli raids
Palestinian sources said Friday one man killed and 12 others mostly children, were wounded, due to a series of raids by Israeli aircraft early Friday on various targets in the Gaza Strip. A spokesman for the Supreme Committee for Ambulance and Emergency in Gaza, Adham Abu Salam conveyed the attacks killed Bahgat Azaalan (38 years) , and wounded seven of his children. Some of the injuries described as critical.
He added the that the bombing also injured two women from the same family. The Israeli aircraft had launched three missile towards a site belonging to the Izz al-Din al-Qassam, the military wing of Hamas. The raid inflicyed heavy damages to a nearby house owned by Azaalan family. All of the occupants inside were hitafter the building collapsed due to the intensity of the explosions.
The Israeli warplanes also bombarded areas west of the city of Rafah in the southern of the Strip, with no injuries reported. Late Thursday, the Israeli bombardment saw two shells on a vacant land east of the Zeitoun neighborhood south east of Gaza City .
- Gaza Strip: At least 10 Palestinians wounded during Israeli raids
- Gaza Strip: Massive Israeli attacks kill at least two Palestinians
- Death toll in Gaza reaches 2,065 as Israel intensifies attacks
- Gaza Strip: At least 17 Palestinians wounded in Israeli air strikes
- Israel kills 25 Palestinians in Gaza Strip