A Palestinian Dies from Saturday Violence, More than 70 Injured by Midday Sunday
A Palestinian wounded in Saturday's clashes with Israeli troops has died of his injuries, Palestinian sources said, bringing to 24 the number of Palestinians killed since the start of the latest troubles. Meanwhile, more than 70 have been reported injured.
Iyad Ahmed Al Khashahi, 18, had been seriously wounded in the chest in the northern West Bank town of Nablus during clashes with Israeli troops.
Separately, Palestinian hospital and other sources said more than 70 Palestinians had been wounded Sunday by Israeli troops firing on demonstrators in the West Bank and Gaza strip.
In Israel itself, several dozen Arabs were wounded as police broke up demonstrations by firing rubber bullets – GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Second Palestinian Killed by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Three More Palestinians Killed in Palestinian-Israeli Confrontations.
- 11 Palestinians dead in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead