A Palestinian Dies from Saturday Violence, More than 70 Injured by Midday Sunday
A Palestinian wounded in Saturday's clashes with Israeli troops has died of his injuries, Palestinian sources said, bringing to 24 the number of Palestinians killed since the start of the latest troubles. Meanwhile, more than 70 have been reported injured.
Iyad Ahmed Al Khashahi, 18, had been seriously wounded in the chest in the northern West Bank town of Nablus during clashes with Israeli troops.
Separately, Palestinian hospital and other sources said more than 70 Palestinians had been wounded Sunday by Israeli troops firing on demonstrators in the West Bank and Gaza strip.
In Israel itself, several dozen Arabs were wounded as police broke up demonstrations by firing rubber bullets – GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three Palestinians Dead, Dozens Injured Sunday Afternoon
- 100 Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Troops Saturday
- More than 100 Gazans killed Sunday, death toll rises to 437
- Palestinians Conditionally Accept Ceasefire, Sunday’s Death Toll Rises to 12
- West Bank Bursts into More Violence, Barak Demands PA to End Unrest