Palestinian Resistance Wounds Israeli Soldier in Hebron
An Israeli soldier was lightly wounded Thursday during an exchange of fire between Israeli troops and armed Palestinians in the flashpoint West Bank city of Hebron, said Israel Radio, cited by Haaretz newspaper.
The radio claimed that Palestinian gunmen shot at Israeli forces patrolling in the casbah in Hebron, adding that soldiers returned fire at the source of the shooting, which had wounded a soldier.
Following the incident, Israeli tanks shelled areas in Hebron, said the Palestinian news agency, WAFA, reporting no immediate injuries – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Troops Kill Two Resistance Fighters in Hebron, Palestinian Woman Dies in Car Blast
- Fire Exchange between Palestinians, Israeli Troops in Hebron
- Three Israeli Soldiers Wounded in Clashes in Gaza Strip, Hebron
- Israeli Army Wounds 39 Palestinians in West Bank, Palestinians Respond by Killing Soldier, Settler
- Palestinian dies, 20 others injured as resistance claims to destroy Israeli tank