Palestinians killed and wounded in Israeli raids
Israeli air strikes late Tuesday killed at least two Palestinians and injured 10, two seriously, in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian medics and health officials said on Wednesday. They named on of the victims as Abdallah Al Telbani, 22, and said he was riding in a motorized rickshaw in Jabaliya refugee camp.
A second strike hit a jeep travelling east of Gaza City, injuring 10 people, health ministry officials said.
An Israeli military statement said both strikes were aimed at followers of the Islamic Jihad movement. Several rockets were fired toward Israel from Gaza following the raids.
- Palestinians forbidden from riding buses with Israelis: official
- Gaza Strip: One Palestinian killed, seven wounded in Israeli raid
- Palestinian, Israeli soldier killed during Israeli raid on West Bank village
- Gaza Strip: 22 wounded in Israeli raid
- Gaza Strip: At least 16 Palestinians killed, scores wounded in new Israeli raid