Premiere of Ismail Saidi’s Movie “Far From Eyes” in Brussels
The premiere of “Loin des Yeux” (Far from Eyes), the short film of Belgian-Moroccan director and scenario writer Ismail Saidi, recently took place in Brussels. Albayane reported on September 13 that prominent figures such as Fadila Laanan, Minister of Culture of the French community in Belgium, and Mustapha Salahdine, ambassador of Morocco, were present in the movie premiere. Saidi’s movie is about a tragic love story of young Moroccan Karim (Rachid El Ouali), who goes to Brussels to meet his lover but finds his lover quite changed in the nightlife of the big city.
- stars swarm the los angeles premiere of dreamworks animation’s “bee movie” arriving in volkswagen “bee-tles”
- "The hills have eyes" in Ouarzazate and Marrakech
- Morocco’s Foreign Minister to visit Brussels
- Moroccan movies to be shown in International Independent Film Festival
- Le Grand Voyage wins another award