Prince Hassan of Jordan undergoes heart operation
Jordan's Prince Hassan bin Talal, uncle of King Abdullah II, underwent an operation in the capital of Amman on Monday to unblock an artery and his condition has stabilized, according to a palace official.
The official told AFP that the prince, aged 55, was expected to leave hospital within two days and that doctors described his condition as satisfactory.
King Abdullah II and Queen Rania paid a hospital call on the prince, who was Crown Prince till his brother King Hussein's death in 1999. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Claimant to the Iraqi throne undergoes surgery
- Uncle of Jordan's King Abdullah: Many Muslims depressed due to ''lack of true leadership''
- Sherif Ali bin al Hussein to Albawaba.com: Prince Hassan not interested in ruling Iraq, Iraqi people to topple Saddam
- Community lifestyle is at the heart of Batelco operations, says Batelco Corporate Affairs General Manager
- Yemeni conjoined twins to undergo separation surgery