PropertyStop.ae Wins “Best Property Portal” Award
UAE property website PropertyStop.ae won the “Best Property Portal” award in the (CNBC Arabia) Arabian Property Awards. The website is a project by RichWeb which is a member of Tharaa Holding.
The event is part of the International Property Awards, the world’s most prestigious competition dedicated to finding the best real estate professionals across the globe. Later this year, top scoring winners from the Arabian Property Awards will compete against other winning companies from Europe & Africa, the UK, the Americas and Asia Pacific to find the ultimate World’s Best in each category.
Commenting on the achievement during the awarding ceremony, that took place on 25 October at the Madinat Hotel in Dubai, Mr. Shabeer Mohammed – Managing Partner of RichWeb expressed that: “We are committed to innovation and to applying the highest international standards in all our businesses and projects. The award comes as a clear proof of our principles”.
- CNBC Grants Luxhabitat an Arabian Property Award for 2009
- The Pearl-Qatar wins two categories at the influential Arabian Property Awards
- iris wins prestigious international property award
- Cayan Achieves 3 Years in a Row CNBC Arabian Property Awards For Best Development in Dubai and the KSA
- Jones Lang LaSalle MENA wins top award at the 2009 CNBC Arabian Property Awards