Regional Conference on Underage Soldiers to Open in Amman
A regional conference on banning children under the age of 18 from joining the military services will open in Amman next week with the participation of high ranking government and military officials as well as experts from the UN, reported the official Petra news agency on Monday.
The three-day conference, the first of its kind in the region, is organized by the Jordan Institute of Diplomacy in cooperation with UNICEF and a coalition of international NGOs, said the agency – Albawaba.com
- Amman Hosts Conference on Child Soldiers Sunday
- Deputy Mayor of Amman Inaugurates “Documenting Amman” Conference
- Int'l conference on protection of Islamic sanctities in Palestine begins in Amman
- Islamic conference opens in Amman
- A call for action at the First Regional IPR and Cyber Crime Conference in Jordan