Report: Israel to sell 2 million gas masks to Kuwait
Israel is ready to sell 2 million gas masks to Kuwait, which will be distributed to its citizens in case of an Iraqi attack on the country, the Defense Ministry has decided after consolations with Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and the Foreign Ministry, an Israeli daily reported on Friday.
According to Haaretz, the value of the deal is put at $ 82 million. The contacts for the gas mask deal were carried out by mediators and Kuwaiti businessman who approached the Israeli producer. The security exports department of the Israeli Defense Ministry allowed the company to sell gas masks to Kuwait after a series of talks, the report added. (Albawaba.com)
- Report: 75% of gas masks imported to Kuwait are faulty
- Kuwaiti Government Vows to Wait for Parliament's Approval of US Guns Deal
- Iran dismisses as ''funny'' report saying Israel examining alleged Iranian ''message'' on call for talks
- Report: US Document on China Deal Disappeared
- Israel decides to resume contacts with PA