Report: Obama warns Israel not to attack Iran
U.S. President Barack Obama has forwarded a stern message to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demanding that Israel not surprise Washington with an Israeli air attack against Iran's nuclear facilities. The message was conveyed by a top American official who met with Netanyahu, ministers and other senior Israeli officials, Haaretz reported on Thursday.
The message from the American envoy to Israel reveals American concern that Israel is close to attack Iran. Obama is expected to meet Netanyahu at the White House next Monday.
- Trouble in paradise? Israel-U.S. relationship frosting over as Netanyahu attempts to kill nuclear deal
- Report: Israel to give US 12 hour warning before attack on Iran
- The US hold secret talks with Israel on plan B: invading Iran
- Iran sends stern message to Israel
- Obama: US has ‘absolutely not’ given green light to Israeli attack on Iran