Reports: Suicide bomber hits South Korean ambassador convoy
A Yemeni security official said a suicide bomber has hit a convoy carrying the South Korean ambassador, but no one was hurt. According to the AP, the official said the South Korean delegation includes a team sent to Yemen to investigate a bombing on Sunday that killed four South Korean tourists and their Yemeni driver.
The three-car convoy was targeted on the road to the airport outside the capital.
South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported the officials were traveling in a vehicle Wednesday when they came under attack.
- S. Korea expresses shock, outrage after Sinai bus bombing
- Baghdad blast kills at least five as South Korean shot dead near Basra
- Attack on US convoy in Gaza Strip: Bush blames PA leadership, Palestinian factions deny involvement
- Suicide bomber attacks university in Yemen, no casualties reported
- Four contractors killed in Iraq blast