Rihanna thrills Abu Dhabi at Flash Entertainment’s spectacular New Year’s Eve concert
With an incredible stage show with fantastic dance choreography and stunning costumes for the songstress, Rihanna’s Middle Eastern debut provided an unforgettable way to bring in 2010.
Arriving in Abu Dhabi two days prior to the concert to rehearse for her spectacular show, fans were certainly not disappointed as she flawlessly performed some of her most celebrated hits including ‘Disturbia’, her new single ‘Hard’ and an encore of her smash hit ‘Umbrella’.
Energized by Rihanna’s action-packed show, party-goers then danced their way into the small hours of the morning at the La Rumba after party. Fans enjoyed R&B and eclectic house beats at the La Rumba after party which was headlined by hip-hop supremo DJ Green Lantern and continued with a fantastic line-up of regional and international DJs.
Flash Entertainment, the Abu Dhabi-based events consultancy that brought Rihanna to the capital, said the night was a “triumph”. John Lickrish, Managing Director, Flash commented:
‘‘Tonight was a huge success and a truly memorable way to end a great year for Flash and Abu Dhabi. Rihanna’s performance left us all breathless and set a very high benchmark for next year. With such outstanding artist performances in the past year, 2010 can only get bigger and better – Abu Dhabi has once more proved that it is the party capital of the region; we look forward to another incredible year ahead.’’
- Flash announces International Pop Sensation Rihanna’s Middle Eastern debut at spectacular New Year’s Eve concert in Abu Dhabi.
- Rihanna fans snap up tickets as anticipation builds for Flash Entertainment’s showpiece New Year’s Eve event in Abu Dhabi
- Creamfields Abu Dhabi proves a huge success as thousands descend on Abu Dhabi for over 10 hours of exhilarating dance music
- Flash Entertainment scoop a double victory at the Sound & Stage Middle East Awards 2010
- Welsh megastar Sir Tom Jones saves the last dance for Abu Dhabi as he blasts out a legendary performance