Rockets land near Aqaba, Eilat
Two rockets fell near Israel's Red Sea city of Eilat Thursday causing no injuries, the Israeli media reported, saying it was unclear whether they were fired from Jordan or Egypt.
Israel's Channel 10 TV station said one of the Katyusha rockets fell into the Red Sea off Eilat and the other apparently went off in an open area outside the Jordanian port city of Aqaba.
Channel 10 initially said the rockets were fired from Jordan but later said it was also possible they were launched from Egypt's Sinai peninsula.
- One killed, four wounded in Aqaba as rockets rock Red Sea resort towns
- Aqaba, Eilat attack: One Jordanian soldier dies as al Qaeda claims responsibility
- Three rockets fired from Lebanon hit northern Israel
- Jordan security forces kill one, arrest two others in arm smuggling attempt
- Jordan, Israel: Sinai "terrorists" responsible for rocket attack