Safir Hotels welcomes former Safir Hotels welcomes former
Safir International Hotel Management, which operates five properties in the Emirate, recently hosted a meeting of international dignitaries, including former US President George W. Bush, at the Salwa Sabah Al-Ahmad Theatre & Hall, located in the heart of the vibrant, upmarket district of Salmiya
Helmut Meckelburg, Chief Executive Officer, Safir International Hotel Management, highlighted the significance of the selection of Safir Hotel’s for this gathering of high-ranking officials, which took place during their one-day visit to Kuwait.
“Safir Hotels is proud to host meetings of global leaders and decision-makers, including the 43rd President of the United States,” said Meckelburg. “We are especially pleased to be able to cater to their needs at the Salwa Sabah Al-Ahmad Theatre & Hall, which overlooks both the city and the sea.
“Since its establishment in 2004, Safir Hotels has demonstrated a unique commitment to meeting the needs of all its guests,” he added. “In particular, we provide superior event management services, ensuring that special attention is paid to even the smallest details.”
- Leading Middle East Hotel Management Company Safir International Hotel Management wins Two World Travel Awards
- Hilton Worldwide signs new Hilton Hotels property on the Nile
- Celebrate Eid Al Adha at the “Safir” Marina Hotel Kuwait
- Hotel Threatened with Boycott for Hosting Israeli Embassy Reception
- AL chief returns to Beirut with Syrian backing for Arab initiative