Saudi Arabia: We did not grant Israel airspace for potential attack on Iran
Saudi Arabia denied Wednesday morning a report in Britain’s Sunday Express that claimed Riyadh had given the Israeli Air Force permission to fly over Saudi airspace in a potential attack against Iranian nuclear facilities. Earlier The Sunday Express reported that the Kingdom had agreed to look the other way and not interfere if Israel or the United States launched an attack against Iran via Saudi airspace.
Responding to the allegations, a senior Saudi official dismissed the report saying Saudi Arabia would demand that the newspaper print a correction and apology.
- Saudi Arabia denies cooperation with Israel over Iran
- Israel unfazed by Saudi threat to shoot down jets on way to Iran
- Saudi Arabia Denies Media Reports It Has Allowed Israel To Use Its Airspace
- Report: Mossad gets Saudi OK for passage of jets to attack Iran
- WikiLeaks: Saudi Arabia urges USA to attack Iran