Saudi Committee for the Relief of Palestinian People providing US$3.6 million
The Saudi Committee for the Relief of Palestinian People is providing US$3.6 million to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) towards critical projects supporting children in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT). The contribution is part of a new strategic framework with UNICEF for assistance to children in OPT. The fresh funding will focus on assistance in education and health for the new generation of Palestinian adolescents.
- UAE Red Crescent Society to provide polio vaccines for Gaza children
- UNICEF signs an agreement with the International Islamic Relief Organization
- Saudi Arabia Funds Five New Health Centres in Earthquake Affected Areas
- UNICEF Voices Concern about Impact of Middle East Violence on Children
- UNICEF: 310 Deaths Including 97 Children in Middle East Violence