Saudi delegation to visit Yemen for talks
A Saudi interior ministry delegation is to arrive in Sanaa Thursday on a three day visit to the Republic of Yemen.
A source at the Yemeni interior ministry said in a press
statement that the Saudi delegation, headed by Major-General Sultan bin Ayed, the director general of the Anti-Drugs Administration, will discuss with the officials at the Yemeni interior ministry various security issues.
According to SPA news agency, the visit, which comes as part as the existing coordination between the Saudi and Yemeni security authorities, will positively contribute to activation of the Saudi-Yemeni agreement pertaining to combating drug smuggling. (Albawaba.com)
- Yemeni president meets Saudi assistant interior minister for Security affairs
- Yemeni Delegation in Saudi Arabia for Talks on Funding Projects in Sanaa
- Yemen to extradite 24 ”terror” suspects to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Defense Minister to Visit Yemen Wednesday
- Saudi Says Arrested Oil Workers were Yemenis, not Westerners