Saudi Hospital Gets Boost
Tarif public hospital offers now new services since its acquisition of a modern mobile ultrasound waves system.
The new system, produced by Japanese Toshiba, was installed by a special engineer who also trained the medical staff on how to operate and maintain it, al Jazirah daily reports. The hospital manager told the daily that the new system would be used by several wards including obstetrics, internal medicine and maternity.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi health care industry gets $6.19 billion budget boost
- Hotel sector gets major boost as religious tourism in Saudi grows by 30 per cent in first quarter of 2009
- Dubai: Retail industry gets boost from surge in tourism
- IT, human capital investments boost competitiveness of travel, tourism & hospitality sectors
- Saudi dispatches hospitals to Egypt