Saudi, Sudanese FMs Discuss US Attacks
Foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia and Sudan discussed on Sunday the latest developments in the wake of the September 11 attacks on the US, reported the official Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA).
It said that Prince Saud Al Faisal met on Sunday his Sudanese counterpart, Mustafa Othman Ismael, who arrived in the kingdom for a several-day visit.
During the meeting, they discussed topics of mutual concern and the latest developments at the international arena.
A Sudanese diplomatic source told KUNA that the talks come within the framework of coordination and consultation between the two countries.
He said that the talks discussed forming a unified Arab position in dealing with recent global changes as a result of the attacks on the US – Albawaba.com
- Arab FMs Resume Meeting to Discuss Iraq Issue, but Sahaf was not There
- Iranian, Egyptian FMs Discuss Regional Issues in Wake of US Attacks
- Arab FMs meet in Damascus as Israel asks to delay ''roadmap'' discussion
- Saudi CP, Sudan’s President Discuss Terrorism
- Sudanese who Met with US Diplomat Indicted for Spying