Sea Perfume series
A group of antique smugglers cover their activities by posing as fish dealers in a new Syrian television series, ''Sea Perfume,'' according to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper. The storyline, written by Wadeea Asmandar, is devoted to uncovering the smugglers' scheming ways. The series is filmed by Dubai Television and produced by Ghassan Jabri. The main characters are played by the following actors and actresses: Fadya Khattab, Abdul-Rahman Al-Rashy, Hadi Abdo and Ahmed Rafea. This is the latest series that deal with the popular subject of sailors and fishermen of the Mediterranean.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Zakariya Praises Government and Condemns Corruption in Ramadan Series
- Rasasi Perfumes brings the most exclusive range of Mukhalats, Dhanel Oud and other perfumes to the Kuwait International Perfumes & Cosmetics Exhibition
- Perfume shopping lands Indian expatriate a brand new BMW 3 Series sedan
- Rasasi Perfumes eyes the luxury segment
- Family Amusement Day highlights OPUS 5 and traditional perfumes