Settler wounds Palestinian child in Hebron
Following a West Bank shooting attack on Friday in which one Israeli was killed Israel said Saturday that the army would intensify checks of Palestinian vehicles on roads surrounding Hebron.
Meanwhile, a Palestinian child was seriously wounded when Jewish settlers threw a grenade inside her home in the West Bank city of Hebron.
Palestinian security sources said Mayyada Abu Fanuna, 13, was wounded seriously when settlers from Jewish settlement "Beit Haggai" threw a grenade inside her home. She was rushed to the Ahli Hospital in the city for emergency treatment.
- Israeli settler runs over Palestinian child
- West Bank: Israeli settlers attack Palestinian mother and child in Hebron
- Four settlers shot dead near Hebron; Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claims attack
- Settlers Attack in Hebron, Palestinian Gravely Wounded
- Jewish Settlers Torch Palestinian Offices in Hebron after Infant Killed