Speeches of Fadl Nasser Eddin and Youssif Faysal in Baath Congress
Secretary General of the Democratic Socialist Unionist Party Fadl Nasser Eddin said in a speech to the Baath Congress Monday that the optimal way for facing the existing obstacles is self-dependence and development of Arab joint action.
For his part, Secretary General of the Syrian Communist Party Youssif Faysal highly appreciated the courageous and principled policy led by President Bashar al-Assad in restoring the occupied Arab territories and Palestinian legitimate rights, according to SANA.
Mr. Faysal added that interest in the internal situation constitutes the main phenomena of the Congress. He said that economics and social infrastucture should be a greater part of the developing country.
- Syrian Communists Hail Government Decision to Allow Newspapers
- Syria's Political Leaders Pledge Support to Bashar's Candidacy at Baath Congress
- Spokeswoman of al-Baath Congress comments on president's speech
- 10th Congress of al-Baath Arab Socialist Party continues
- Syria's Ruling Party Congress to be Held as Scheduled