Sultan of Oman to meet with Egyptian President
Omani Sultan Qaboos is due to travel to Egypt on Tuesday for a "private" visit during which he will also discuss events in the Palestinian territories with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, an Egyptian official said.
Qaboos will spend several days in the Red Sea resort at Sharm el-Sheikh, where he and Mubarak will review "developments in the Palestinian territories and bilateral relations," the official added Sunday, according to AFP.
The sultan last visited Egypt on August 27th.
Meanwhile, Sultan Qaboos is due to arrive in Kuwait on Monday morning on a private visit to the country, an Amiri Diwan official statement said Sunday, according to Kuwait News Agency.
Sultan Qaboos will be welcomed by Kuwaiti Amir Sheikh Jaber al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah, according to the statement, which added that "Sultan Qaboos is a guest amongst his people and Kuwait is his second home". (Albawaba.com)
- Mubarak, Sultan Qaboos Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- UAE President, Sultan Qaboos Hold Bilateral, Regional Talks
- Sultan Qaboos Arrives in Egypt for Talks on Palestine, Bilateral Ties
- Sultan Qaboos Arrives in Bahrain Tuesday
- Sultan Qaboos to Visit Egypt Monday to Discuss Palestinian Crisis, Bilateral Issues