Sultan Qaboos in Doha for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
Sultan Qaboos of Oman held talks with Emir Sheikh Hamad Al Thani on bilateral and regional issues on Saturday in Doha, reported the Gulf Times.
Doha is the first leg of the sultan’s tour, which will also take him to Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
The talks focused on bilateral cooperation and means of enhancing it. Several Arab and international issues were also discussed during the meeting.
The emir and the sultan also held a closed-door one-to-one meeting, said the paper – Albawaba.com
- Sultan Qaboos Arrives in Bahrain Tuesday
- Sultan Qaboos Arrives in Egypt for Talks on Palestine, Bilateral Ties
- Qatari Emir Holds Bilateral Talks with Sultan Qaboos
- UAE President, Sultan Qaboos Hold Bilateral, Regional Talks
- Sultan Qaboos to Visit Egypt Monday to Discuss Palestinian Crisis, Bilateral Issues