Suspect in Istanbul bombings arrested
Turkish police investigating a string of suicide bombings in Istanbul detained a man suspected of ordering the attack on the Beth Israel synagogue, an Istanbul police official said Saturday.
Istanbul Deputy Police Chief Halil Yilmaz said the man was
arrested Tuesday while trying to leave Turkey through a
border crossing with Iran.
- Turkey arrests long-wanted suspected child rapist in Istanbul
- Turkey arrests ''key suspect'' in Istanbul attacks
- Turkey: Istanbul police chief dismissed
- Turkish court orders arrest of Istanbul bombing suspect
- Report: US warned Ankara of attacks on Jewish sites as police arrest three suspects in connection with bombings